Friday, December 14, 2012

Japanese Kimono Vest



Ignore the mess, I'm editing my stuff and storing the ones I don't use anymore. Anyhoot, I went out today to do fabric hunting so I opted for a more sporty look since I went to the local market. There are days when I carefully consider every element of what I put on but there are also days when I let instinct kick in and put anything what I feel like grabbing. Today is 'grab anything' day. I love this vintage kimono vest from Japan that I got from Phnom Penh. It's lightly padded but not hot enough to make me sweat under Cambodian heat. I also like that it's hand sewn so the haute couture element is there. It adds so much value to a particular piece.
 
top - Tsumori Chisato top + Japanese kimono vest, bottom - Uniqlo, shoes - DP s/s 2013 sandals, bag - Louis Vuitton, accessories - Moschino bracelet.

No comments: