Thursday, January 12, 2012

Having Two Dinner Dates

A few moons ago I had dinner with my besties Faith and Loven at The Indian, one of our default dining places of choice. We love it there that we don't even have to look at the menu to know what we like to order.

Loven usually gets lentil curry soup and garlic naan. Faith would have a chicken curry thali set. I often order fish biryani. Predictable but our own version of Indian comfort food. Apres, we had coffee at Art Deli.

Later that evening I met up with my highschool classmate, Macon Canlas, who was in town for a mere two nights. It was a whirlwind trip for her but she promised to come back and bring her family with her. It was nice to meet her once again after all these years. Our last meeting was still in highschool! Glad to know she's still the funny yet articulate friend I've known before.

She brought me pasalubong, a copy each of Garage and Preview, a very welcome treat from back home.

No comments: