Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cambodia Fashion Week Launch

Last month I was invited to attend the launching of Cambodia Fashion week, slated to be end of October through first week of November this year. It will be the first fashion week on this region, in the capital Phnom Penh, and will be participated by different local brands and invited guests from abroad. I was invited to participate and showcase my designs, tentatively slated for November 4. Last Monday I talked to the production group behind the event and we discussed my production requirements for hair&make-up, set-design, music, lighting and models. I'm planning to show 30 pieces of my collection for spring/summer 2012 and I'm excited for all of us. We are producing the pieces now and I hope to finish everything before I leave for Philippine Fashion Week, which starts October 24. That means I'll be in the Philippines for a short time only because I need to be back to prepare. Anyway, here's some pics from the launch event:

Moi with Sophy Ke, editor-in-chief of F Magazine, wearing a lovely Alexander McQueen dress and hot pink Hermes Kelly bag.

The venue was packed!

I went with Franco D., creative director of F Magazine, here trying to see if he can carry a hot pink Kelly! We all agreed it's not him, LOL!

No comments: