Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Blue Hue

Here's another of my take on the denim trend. Although it seems I plan my outfits on a certain trend or look, most of the time it's a matter of what clean stuff I can grab easily. I'm such a lazy dresser these days. Long gone are the days when I was in Iloilo that I would 'curate' my outfits.

I try to avoid black as much as possible and I thought it would be fun to pair this light blue cardigan with an intense blue tee from Ouki, Levi's 501 and my current everyday bag from Earth Made. I wore it going to the gallery for work. Blue reminds me of boring office button down shirts worn by crazy serial killers in those Hollywood movies or something.

4 comments:

toxic disco boy said...

curate outfits. LOL! parang ako. wahahahahahahaha.

srsly, ang cute mo here. ^^ blue looks better on you than red. haha. ^^

love ur bag btw. am looking for something similar. malaki at lahat itatambak ko nalang. haha.

fuchsiaboy said...

yeah, i guess there are times when you experience that 'curate' phase.

it's hard to find that specific shape that you want in a material that's so basic. ;) it's the curse of style specific pips like us.

Unknown said...

love the color blue on you...
it's my new favorite color on myself but i prefer brighter shades of blue

fuchsiaboy said...

the color blue i like is called 'yves klein' blue. it's near neon shade already and was the preferred color of the artist yves klein, hence, the patented name.