Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ukay finds

I went thrift shopping a few weeks ago at Phsar Krolayn, here in Siem Reap. Here's what I got:

'Margielic' tee. I instantly thought of Hypercoolmike when I saw this. Do you like?

It's not Margiela but Zaroo. Fakeness galore but it's cute, non?

This piece is for moi. This Final Home vest has amazing fabric. Sort of rubbery cotton with a little stretch and very, very thin. And so light, too, perfect for travel. Final Home is designed by Kosuke Tsumara. Check a very interesting piece by The Selby as he visits the designer in his home. Also read his interview there.

How very hospital chic, the label, non?

I've been looking for a perfect Mickey Mouse tee that looks vintage-y and this one seems cute for now.

I'm still deciding whether to distress it and make it more 'old'.

I also got this pleated black tee, not an Issey Miyake. It doesn't have a label.

It's sheer and has a nice texture. I can't wait to wear it to work.

And lastly, I grabbed this Pinko jersey tank with laser cut holes. Love the intense color and the simplicity of it.

1 comment:

toxic disco boy said...

yes iLike! haha. ^^