Monday, December 14, 2009

Wonder Anatomie

I was so excited to see this store ever since Kawadjan gave me this skull printed pin he got from the same designers of Wonder Anatomie.

I was too shy to take photos inside the store but this is what it looks outside.

There's a sort of goth/rocker feel to their wares. Sorta Rick Owens, Ann Demeulemeester and Rad Hourani-ish. Not an exact copy, no, but you would like their stuff if you are into those designers.

I picked this top to try.

I think it's really nice. The cotton jersey they used is very soft.

And the skull patches on the sleeves are adorable.

The label.

The tee reminds me of Undercover.

This dress looks so sweet but closely it's macabre. Wednesday Addams would definitely approve.

Wonder Anatomie is at Siam Discovery.

2 comments:

Franco Dionco said...

err. getting impatient na to go to bkk w/ u. i swear will go early 2010. :D

Leah said...

Hi Fuchsiaboy! Thanks for joining my little game. I love that black top with skulls. I don't why I love skulls so much now. Hahaha! I bought a dress/top with skulls just today.

That dress is cute but yes, it's for the Adam's family.