Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rosniyom

Rosniyom is this stall/shop tucked on one end of JJ.

They sell organic cotton and folksy looking stuff. I like that it's not so National Geographic-esque.

They have a little cafe called Chill Temper Cafe. How cute is that? The bag hanging is made of some textured woven material with ikat pattern. Really nice but I decided I had too many eco bags already.

The pieces being sold were cool cotton dresses with fab printed graphics.

The effect of the shop is very relaxed and sort of arts and craft-y.

I love this print.

But I ended up buying this tee, instead. It's so soft and I like how it's cut.

I like the label.

And I love, love, love the print. It reminds me so much of Steven Klein's photographs of horses. I'm glad I stumbled on this shop.

3 comments:

Nash said...

Check out my podcast! http://lovenashyboy.blogspot.com/2009/12/test-podcast-christmas-gift-list-listen.html

kiel estrella said...

ay lurv the bag - ganda - saan ba itong jj na ito att bakit hindi ni-reveal ni kawadjan?

fuchsiaboy said...

kiel - jj is chatuchak market