Sunday, December 13, 2009

JJ stuff

These hanging planters looked so cute. I'd get the black and white. It could be a bird feeder, too.

Checked out Another Place and didn't like their new collection.

Funny tee: NEED HOLIDAY. WHERE IS HOLIDAY. LOL!

This shop has some of the coolest printed wares. A little bit expensive and somewhat folksy for my taste but very creative. I forgot the name of the label.

WHY SL? I was reprimanded for taking a picture! And it's so expensive for something like that. I laughed a little when the seller told me it's 2000baht each. It's funny though.

I was thirsty from looking around and decided to try this milk tea. The tender was featured in Bangkok Post

I don't know if by doing that it makes the tea taste better, though. If I'm really rich I would want my tea maker doing that thing, too. Masarap yung tea ha.

No comments: