Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bleach Catastrophe G5

At Bleach. I'm wearing this black dotted top and tee from Bangkok. I got it from a street vendor outside Central World. The pants are mine from the fall/winter 09 collection. My shoes are from Muji and the bag, a Le Pliage Jeremy Scott for Longchamp. I think the print is called the 'stomp'.

You should check out this store. I visited their Cebu store before and really liked their whole style. I wouldn't buy all the stuff but there's at least something quite interesting about the pieces they make.

These series of fake and real doors remind me of Maison Martin Margiela.

I wanted to buy a piece of Heather Miss Grey, designed by Cecile Van Straten, and it was my lucky day because the style I wanted was available, and only one left. Grabbed it and left the store really happy.

1 comment:

toxic disco boy said...

what hmg did u get? ^^