Sunday, July 27, 2008

Busy again...

Contrary to popular belief back home that I don't do ANY work, I spent last Friday and Saturday working. We had to clear the Arts Lounge space for the next exhibit. By the way, we raised $26,000 all in all for the 2 charities we are helping. The next day, Sunday, I had to go back to the Arts Lounge to supervise the arrival and transfer of the new artworks. I checked the drawings and they are wonderful! Kinda dark in subject though because they are all portraits of people who died in the infamous Toul Sleng prison during the Khmer Rouge. we open the new exhibit tomorrow and that is the reason why I've been neglecting my blogging duties. So, yes, it's all work for me.

5 comments:

the spool artist said...

Yep, it really is a TOUGH job, being Cambodia's most glamorous and fashinable art curator! No one will survive a day on Don's shoes!

fuchsiaboy said...

PSSSTT!!!Quiet!!!!

You are blowing my cover! Hehehe

kawadjan said...

ano ba yan, palagi ka na lang busy. nasaan ka kung kelan natin pagplanuhan ang ating carribean cruise? hahaha. hope to see you soon dear.

hotheadchick said...

Hi Fushiaboy!

What a cool job you have. I WANT! Would you take me in as your intern of sorts? Haha. Have been interested in Asian arts. Would sure want to see Cambodia in the near future. Great blog. Love it!

Jen B.

Fashion said...

Wow.. excellent dear, great post!! there is so much information on this blog keep posting good information like this so that I can come back every day for some new info...
High Fashion Designer
Thanks for sharing...