Friday, February 08, 2008

Strike the pose in YSL Homme


Strike the pose!

Cambodia hasn't really seen that much progressive fashion basing on the way most of them dress up. It's like they have this national uniform of button down long sleeve shirt, slacks or dark jeans and open toe sandals. Not so very chic.

Even back home I've always expressed myself through my clothes. I could be shy and very introverted (Why do I hear loud protestations and disagreements?) but I definitely wouldn't shy away from something very 'Japanese' or 'Belgian' when it comes to what I wear.

So imagine the shocked faces of lot of our staff and not a few of my collegues when they saw me wearing this. Gotta expose them to my sartorial choices slowly.

Costume: web vest by moi, Yves Saint Laurent Homme white button down shirt, pinstripe pants by moi and Nike Air Rift

No comments: