Thursday, January 24, 2008

Behind bars, italian and lv sighting

LV sighting

a Deauville

and a Trouville

I want one, make that 2, too!

Behind Bars Resto

weird concept but I kinda like it.

cute

But alas the only thing we can eat there is amok and this bamboo shoot dish. everything they serve is mostly chicken or pork. So we transferred...

At this Italian resto, um Ristorante Italiano Pizzeria or something



The interior. We sat outside.

Delicious bruchetta...

but this simple pasta dish was so disappointing. How can something so easy to make be so ugly to eat. It lacked flavor, the pasta was beyond chewy and it was dry like eating saw dust. I hated it so much that I didn't finish it.

At least they have this divine turroncino ice cream

It's just strange though seeing the waiters wearing Mexican ponchos in an Italian resto.

Strike the pose!

I love what I'm wearing today, one of my fave shirts from Vivienne Westwood.







Yes, I'm wearing another striped pants again. I love stripes in black and white. Pants by moi, shoes from K-bond, button down shirt by Vivienne Westwood.

No comments: